About this role
We’re hiring Sr. Structural Designer for our client, a world leader in process furnaces for refining, petrochemicals and syngas/hydrogen markets, to join their growing team. This is a 1year and extendable contractual position in Mumbai location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD & advance steel / TEKLA;
- Navisworks operation;
- Knowledge of heater / reformer / process plant equipment;
- Shall have knowledge of Structural steel detailing;
- Structural General Arrangement drawing preparation / checking;
- Fabrication drawing checking (Good knowledge of structural connections & welding details/symbols);
- Good Knowledge of interface (with other disciplinary drawings / requirements) (Mechanical, PIPING, Instrumentation);
- Knowledge of Indian and international standard & codes;
- Knowledge of Steel Quantity Estimation;
- Should be well aware of different construction philosophy like Panel / Module etc;
- Knowledge of material compliance as per project specifications;
- Good Interaction skills with client, vendors & other disciplines;
- Should be capable of supervising team of junior designer/draftsman;
- Should have handled and interacted with shop /site for resolution of fabrication/erection related queries;
- Good communications and man management skills.
- Education: Diploma in Civil/Mechanical engineering from reputed Institutes;
- Experience: 12-14 years of relevant experience in structural detail engineering field with at least 7 years related refinery & petrochemical industry.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Noel Dsouza is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement