About this role
We’re hiring a Senior Piping Designer for our client, a leading oil & gas company, to join their growing team. This is a 12 months and position in Mumbai location.
- Should have experience of preparation of plot plan / equipment arrangement plan for small unit or skid / modular package, Tie-in drawing generation;
- Should have worked Mid-level to large scale projects in oil and gas and refinery industry;
- Piping study, according to design basis and plant layout;
- Must have knowledge of some of the 3D design softwares like SP3D, PDS, PDMS, and CAD Worx etc;
- Should have performed piping designing of some of the standard piping modules like: pump piping, column piping, exchanger piping, tank piping, vessel / drum piping, pipe rack piping, haters / reformers piping, modular concept etc;
- Should be familiar with various piping concepts like steam tracing, jacketed piping, IBR piping;
- Should be familiar with codes – standards of statutory regulations and requirements of refinery and petrochemical industry;
- Should have knowledge of piping / equipment operation and maintenance requirements to be taken care, while developing layout;
- Should know Isometric and piping GA drawing extraction and checking;
- Clash & consistency checking of piping, preparation of line list & interconnecting PID. Modelling of Piping, Equipment, Structural -Civil, Electrical & Instrumentation items and generation of drawings using 3D design tools;
- Conducting Model review with Navisworks freedom and simulate;
- BOM extraction for piping items;
- Should be familiar with piping material specification, support standard, design basis and other piping specifications;
- Review and checking of modelling;
- Piping load data for civil / structure department;
- Co-checking & commenting drawings from vendors and other disciplines.
Candidate with piping engineering background from reputed Engineering companies with experience of refinery and oil and gas field;
Education: Diploma / Degree in mechanical / Chemical Engineering;
Piping course would be an added advantage;
Should know any of the 3D design softwares like- SP3D, PDS, PDMS;
Experience: 10-14 years. Should have also worked at least 7 years in Refining and Petrochemical Projects.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Noel Dsouza is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement