About this role
We’re hiring Maintenance Superintendent, a leading offshore energy facilities and services.
- Ten (10) year experience in the offshore / oil & gas industry, a minimum 4 years of which needs to have been gained in similar roles/positions;
- Relevant operating experience on a Facility and detailed knowledge of tanker engine room operations and maintenance;
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of process equipment;
- Experience with Safety Management System and Computerized Maintenance Management System;
- Good hands on experience on rotating equipment like turbines, compressors and pumps;
- Strong personal and interpersonal skills;
- Experience on Operation & maintenance of Steam engines and Boilers;
- Experience on Operation & maintenance of GE Turbines.
- Ten (10) year experience in the offshore / oil & gas industry, a minimum 4 years of which needs to have been gained in similar roles/positions.
- B.E/ HND / Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering.
- Preferably 1st Class Masters Certificate with Tanker Endorsement. (applicable for Marine Chief Engineer);
- BOSIET / BOSIET-T as applicable;
- HV/LV Switching certification (applicable for Electrical / Instrumentation background);
- Ex-equipment’s core competence certificate (applicable for Electrical / Instrumentation background).
Join the Brunel Family
India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel
Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees
in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group
comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas,
Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources,
Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our
core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major
Operating companies and EPC contractors.
we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885
million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the
Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Noel Dsouza is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement