About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analysis & design of steel structures (technological structures, big pipe racks etc.) using STAAD software (fully conversant with the latest version).
- Excellent commend in Connection design using Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in dynamic analysis of steel chimney.
- Expertise in lifting, packing & transportation analysis & design of modules.
- Knowledge of civil design (foundations).
- Knowledge of reviewing Steel General Arrangement drawings & Fabrication drawings.
- Preparation of structural design basis & detailed structural calculation reports.
- Coordinate with other Engineering disciplines for inputs/comments.
- Participation in model reviews.
- Interaction/resolution with client/shop/site for technical queries.
- Review of subcontractor/vendor documents.
- Exposure of using software like Autocad, Xsteel (Tekla), Advance Steel etc.
- Shall be well versed with Indian (IS), IBC, American and other international codes used in structural design of refinery equipment / structures e.g.
- Knowledge of Cost estimates.
- Experience in allocating work to team of engineers and designers.
- Experience in reviewing work done by team of engineers and designers.
Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering from reputed Institutes.
Experience: 15-17 years, 10 years of experience in oil & gas,
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB267667
- Location: Mumbai
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Master
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Saturday, July 4, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Civil Structural Engineer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to