About this role
Role & Responsibilities:
- To establish QA system and prepare QA Procedure;
- To communicate and coordinate with QA personnel of NTPC and Owner, to ensure that all QA documents of various categories could be approved;
- To instruct BSPC engineers and procurement team as well as design agency and equipment vendors in terms of format, content and method of QA documents of various categories;
- To prepare supervision plan according to the schedule in vendor’s MQP and supervise the manufacturing process at site, to coordinate with Owner during the supervision; responsible for manufacturer’s tests/test reports and test certificates;
- To coordinate in terms of approval of MDCC documents;
- To complete other responsibilities as a QA manager.
- Bachelor degree or above, familiar with IS Standard, ASME Standard and general Indian equipment manufacturing standard and codes, familiar with QA management system;
- 15 years or above working experience, at least 10 year working experience in the post of similar nature; candidate with working experience in NTPC\NLC\GVC or QA Department in GE\L & T\BHEL preferred;
- Good team spirit and tension tolerant;
- Strong business ethnics, sincerity, integrity, good moral character, hardworking; strong data analytical skills, familiar with excel, word, Powerpoint, etc. office software;
- Candidate familiar with NTPC QA/QC procedure preferred;
- Excellent negotiation skills, coordination and communication skills;
- Good health condition;
- Office Location: Noida, but occasional business trips are required.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB266728
- Location: Noida
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Energy Power Plants
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Friday, June 26, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching QA Engineer - Uttar Pradesh
Confirmation sent to