About this role
We’re hiring HR Associate for our client, a marketing and EPC of AQCS, to join their growing team. This is a 2 year contractual position in Bangalore location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Manager HR for recruitment activities, induction, employee relations L&D and other day today HR related activities;
- Assists and coordinates for all pre and post recruitment formalities, documentation, new employee induction and confirmation process;
- Ensures and updates the MIS and other HR reports promptly;
- Interacts closely with staff and handles the grievances and escalates to next level as and when required;
- Conducts the Training and learning and development activities as planned;
- Ensures all the files and documents are secured and arranged sequentially;
- Undertakes any other responsibility as assigned by DGM/GM/Mgr HR.
- Educational Qualification: MBA in HR;
- Experience: 5-7 years’ experience;
- Contract duration: 2 years.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Noel Dsouza is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement