About this role
We’re hiring Sr. Engineer - Plant Engineering (HRSG & BOILERS), a leading MNC in electrical equipment and electronics company, to join their growing team. This position is Based out in Bangalore location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review of customer specification and preparation of deviation and clarifications;
- Preparation of Inquiry/Purchase Specification and proposal document;
- Technical support for procurement of HRSG and Aux Boiler;
- Bid Evaluation, selection of vendors & Finalizing the Contract;
- Control of vendor’s engineering schedules;
- Review of vendor drawings / documents, approval and management of vendor’s engineering deliverables until completion of contract (Documents include P&IDs, Foundation layout, GA, Assembly drawings, date sheets, fabrication drawings, piping related drawings, I&C documents, Electrical documents, site related documents and O&M manuals etc.);
- Lead and make consensus among the internal engineering departments/ vendors/ owner for the technical issues for the assigned project;
- Prepare & arrange the Engineering documents / drawings / reports for submission to applicable Regulation Authorities, Client and other design teams and getting their approval;
- Coordination between vendors and internal sections of MHPS for interface points etc;
- Interaction with Client for technical issues and getting approval for vendor documents;
- Resolution of Site related issues and extending support during Erection & Commissioning stages;
- Participating in meetings with customer, vendors and consortium partners.
- Location: Bangalore;
- The candidate should be an Bachelor / Master degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputed college / University;
- 3-5 years of engineering experience in Boilers / Heat recovery steam generator of combined cycle power plants;
- The candidate must have experience in Boilers / Heat recovery steam generator of combined cycle power plants;
- The candidate must have knowledge of relevant International codes and standards like ASME, EN, ISO, IBR,NFPA etc. and also knowledge on materials and manufacturing methods applicable for boiler components;
- The candidate should be ready to undertake long term/short term deputations to MHPS-Japan / Other MHPS international offices / project site;
- Age: 25yrs to 28yrs.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement