About this role
We’re hiring a Suspension Engineer for our client, a leading automobile company, to join their growing team. This is a 6 months and extendable contractual position in Pune location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong 2D and 3D cad skills in Catia V5;
- Knowledge of commercial vehicles suspension types (leaf spring, pneumatic, bogie, etc);
- Basic calculations for articulation, travel, bump stop, etc. Basic calculations for articulation, travel, bump stop, etc;
- Packaging and mounting of suspension systems Knowledge of serviceability of suspension systems;
- Knowledge of Road Load Data acquisition, RLD analyses and application of forces for design of suspension system;
- Ability to perform Multi Body Dynamic Simulation using tools such as ADAMS, etc (good to have);
- Understanding of failure modes of suspension component;
- Understanding of failure modes of suspension components;
- Knowledge of GDNT and Tolerance Stackup Analysis;
- Knowledge of D-BOM, E-BOM, M-BOM;
- Knowledge of product verification and validation - component level and system level;
- Knowledge of DFM, DFA, DFSS,DFMEA, PFMEA.
Educational Qualification Bachelor of engineering, (mechanical/Production/Industrial);
No. of years of work experience 5 – 7 Years;
Critical Skill Sets (Technical) CATIA V5, Team Centerx.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Noel Dsouza is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement