About this role
Key Job Accountabilities
- Maintains and updates the Company organization structure and position assignments in SAP and Org Charter. Ensures accurate data files by inputting and checking data against source documents;
- Analysis and administration of the new and revised department organization charts and changes to positions and titles, as requested;
- Prepares, maintains and updates, through SAP, the establishment workforce reports;
- Collates workforce data input for the annual Corporate Planning benchmarking exercise and recommends changes to present system to ease the collection of data for future presentations and reports;
- Receive and check organization requests for employee movement in respect of position titles, transfers and organization changes. Reviews the PAFs and indicates whether recommendations are within establishment and align to the approved MP budget;
- Prepares and checks data accuracy of numerous month end workforce reports, summaries and graphs via SAP ad hoc reports for distribution to senior management. Writes ad hoc queries and prepares reports as required, including contribution to Annual statistical reports;
- Supports in the coordination and consolidation of the annual Workforce Budget and forecasting program. Organizes meetings with Department Managers to discuss planned increases/ deletions, reclassification / resignations and prepares management summaries and participates in meetings held with Managers to discuss and finalize workforce forecasts;
- Assist and maintain the contractors' under Contractor Work Orders (CWO) data base in SAP and positions in the org charts which includes liaison with IT for those contractors authorized for processing WFs, creating email accounts and TOFA responsibilities;
- Assists in the preparation of Seconded administration documentation, including letters and Personnel Movement forms for parent company approval and the monthly movement report. Provides support in the coordination of the nomination and interview of new Seconded and liaises with JV Partners, as required;
- Acts as the focal point for resolution of identified MP Planning and organization chart, problems or required software.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Administration or equivalent;
- 6 years' experience with analytical and technical skills in personnel and workforce control preferably in the oil and gas industry;
- Experience in SAP org database and statistical applications in relevant data gathering, processing and presentation activities.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha