About this role
Brunel Australasia are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Blast Hole Drillers at our clients operations throughout the Pilbara and Goldfields.
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1/3:1 12.5 hr shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 3 months
- Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging incl options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
- Proven Top Hammer Experience (DPi, GD5000 or T45)
- Valid Drivers License
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical incl drug and alcohol screening
- Police Clearance - within 6 months or ability to apply for on
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation. Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth