About this role
The Brunel Life Sciences Team is hiring a Supply Chain Planning Coordinator to work with our client, a multinational company with experience in the development, manufacturing, packaging, and delivery of medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods. This is a fulltime one-year contract position with our client in Markham, ON.
- Working closely with both the Asset Management Team and the Supply and Demand Planning Team
- Analyzing and reporting on key supply chain metrics such as service inventory position, asset visibility and management.
- Investigating root causes on supply chain issues and drive action plans with cross functional business partners
- Leading efforts on projects and processing improvements that will contribute to the success of the department, as well as drive supply chain performance improvements
- Collaborating cross-functionally to ensure that related systems are maintained and improved
- Working with local and international partners to report key performance metrics with high degree of accuracy and reporting frequency
- Participating in ad-hoc projects both within Supply Chain and cross-functionally.
- Bachelor;s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, or Business
- High Proficiency in MS Office software, especially with Excel
- SAP/APO knowledge is an asset
- BWI knowledge an asset
- Direct Supply Chain Management experience an asset
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Balicki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto