About this role
- We have an opportunity for Sp3D piping Designer with a leading power plant company to join their growing team for 1 year & extendable contract on company payroll for Bangalore location.
- Expertise in SP3D (Piping, Pipe Support, Equipment & Structure modelling);
- Knowledge of Thermal power plant (CCPP or coal fired; CCPP preferred);
- Piping detailed design;
- Support General Arrangement;
- Good team worker;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-Motivated and proactive;
- Able to multi-task to meet the project delivery requirements.
work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over
100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and
effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dimple Shah is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai