About this role
- We’re hiring a Software Engineer / Architect – AEM for our client, a leading Healthcare Solution company, to join their growing team;
- This is a permanent position in Bangalore location.
- We are looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer with a strong eye for design, and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). This individual will write well-crafted, high-quality and easy to maintain code while working closely with our team to craft valuable solutions for our users;
- The main function of the Sr Front End Web Developer is to implement a design in code, and create system specifications, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement complex web applications;
- The Senior Front End Web Developer handles the development of the business’ sites and is in charge of the latest processes and technology in order to build scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant site/software systems;
- In this capacity, the Senior Frontend Developer applies usability principles and procedures as defined by UX/UI input and Development Manager;
- Develop Cross-browser/Cross-device solutions that work in multiple browsers (IE 11+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari) on both Mac & PC and mobile devices (Tablets & Smartphones);
- Component and Template building in AEM;
- HTL and component building in Adobe Experience Manager, a plus.
Desired Profile (Education, Experience, Key Skills)
- 5+ years’ experience required;
And Experience— 9+ years of relevant experience
- 9+ years’ experience required;
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues;
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles;
- Expertise in Adobe Experience Manager a plus.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai