About this role
- Ensure that the HSE rules and COMPANY procedures are implemented in its activities.
- Follow CONTRACTOR in its procurement activities and ensure documentation readiness as per Project milestones.
- Track and reconciliation of already procured material (COMPANY ITEMS) to be handed-over from others entities to E&C within the frame of the PWM project.
- Ensure the transfer (if applicable) of Project material to other E&C departments in case of early works to be performed by them for DBN PWM Project.
- Issue and update a Projects’ specific procedure in line with Spare Parts management, Procurement activities and PO Assignment to future EPCIC CONTRACTOR.
- Produce a material status report for per DBN PWM project & update on daily basis with any progress.
- Link with different actors of logistics process from procurement to delivery – including backload and eventual re-introduction to COMPANY stock.
- Link with project’s Planner & Analyst / Project Control to ensure compatibility of material procurement & movement with project’s schedule and planned Rolling Forecast.
- Link with DBN PWM Project team, Quality inspectors and Onshore (into SUPPLIERS/VENDORS/CONTRACTORS premises)/Offshore Representatives.
- Ensure CONTRACTOR provides material status with detailed packing list and detailed shipment program.
- Ensure CONTRACTOR to differentiate the material from construction tools – different types of spare parts and consumables.
- Ensure alignment in between CONTRACTOR material list and CONTRACT.
- Ensure CONTRACTOR create SAP references for items not already existing in PALM database.
- Ensure material shipment codification, identification and coordinate with Offshore for any offloading sequence (schedule and locations).
- Ensure expediting process with SUPPLIERS/VENDORS for LLI / COMPANY ITEMS.
- For COMPANY items (e.g. JEBEL ALI package – SCORE valves) already purchased:
- Ensure the continuation of the storage / preservation / inspection program,
- Assist and organize for inspection, preservation, material transfer, reconciliation with Project’s need and follow up till entire assignment to CONTRACTOR with sufficient documentation and certificates.
- Participate (when applicable) to the corresponding hand-over joined inspection.
- Supervise the ASSIGNMENT process to EPCIC CONTRACTOR.
- Follow-up of all the LLI items to be assigned to CONTRACTOR and report accordingly to DBN PWM team and support its traceability by CONTRACTORS.
- Follow-up and organize the requirement for inspection related to COMPANY LLI contracts before and after their assignment to EPCIC CONTRACTOR.
- Anticipate delay issues for offshore deliveries by taking acts with any actors on the transverse flow (MRP, Procurement, Freight Forwarding, Warehouse Receipt team, QC inspector(s), Preparation teams for outbound delivery).
- Liaise with MIE team (MP or M&I entity/department) to ensure that EPCIC CONTRACTOR requested documentation are provided on time and quality manners.
- Review and validate the future EPCIC Procurement Plan and ensure its application during the EPCIC CONTRACT.
- Request specific physical inventory in case of PALM / SAP doubt.
- Advise Offshore teams when delivering material and re-enforce the coordination for particular delivery.
- Support the application of the pre-mobilization and post-mobilization processes (PERSONNEL and CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT) for project.
- Support the project for Logistics related matter (for both PERSONNEL and Material/Equipment).
- Follow up the tracking of goods receipt offshore.
- Assist to the Construction team weekly meetings.
- Interface with QA/QC team and offshore teams to centralize and archive all material certificates.
- On demand of DBN PWM Project team, proceed for creating SAP code for fabricated items to MRP team (If applicable).
- Initiate (and/or coordinate) with Warehouse team & MRP team for updating PALM / SAP Work Order by adding or deleting lines of items, SAP STO (Stock Transfer Order) or Delivery Notes
- Coordinate the offshore material returns / surplus materials with Backload team and onshore CONTRACTOR for the dispatch.
- On regular basis, visit the CONTRACTOR Warehouse to improve the communications and get feedbacks from site.
- Participate to onshore WORKSHOPS / offshore SITES regular visits to improve the communications and get feedbacks from CONTRACTOR / SITES.
- Provide detailed KPI for DBN PWM material control and follow up.
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by his line management.
• Wide experience of Computerized Stock and Procurement management systems.• Experience in offshore construction activities under Brownfield conditions.
• Familiar with PALM (COMPANY designation of SAP tool implementation project), PM and MM modules• Fluent in English. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha