About this role
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer working for our client in Nevada.
- Being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all electrical aspects of the project;
- Working with the project team to identify opportunities, participate in key reviews, identify gaps;
- Optimizing the electrical system to optimize and balance CAPEX and OPEX;
- Sharing learnings from prior experience and different organizations;
- Responsible for tracking electrical engineering progress against the overall project schedule.
- 10+ years of experience in the chemical, manufacturing, power generation or related industries;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution;
- Advanced electrical experience: turbogenerators, power distribution, transformers, motor control
- centers etc;
- Knowledge of electrical safety, consensus standards, OSHA electrical safety requirements;
- Equipment expertise up to 115kV;
- Experience in practical design and development (CAPEX/OPEX optimization) with EPC;
- companies on large projects;
- Available to travel up to 25% of the time;
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License, use of own vehicle or ability to rent a vehicle to perform field work.
Why apply through Brunel?
Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job;
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Join the Brunel Family
In this role, the successful candidate will be part of the multi-disciplinary team performing front-end engineering design. Y
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston