About this role
We’re hiring a Production Manager of Carbonated Beverage for our client, a Canadian beverage company, located in Stellarton, NS. A relocation allowance is available for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves RTD drinks and is eager to learn new things, enjoying the Nova Scotia living style.
The Production Manager of Carbonated Beverage will use their knowledge and experience to ensure that RTD and beer production runs in an efficient and cost-effective manner, while holding quality in the highest regard. You will make certain that production needs are met and, in collaboration with a supply chain management specialist, that inventory is managed accordingly, all within an operational budget. You will work closely with the team, not merely overseeing operations, but having a hands-on leadership role in production and acting as a leader to those working in production areas.
Core Functions and Duties
- Inventory Management: Ensure supplies and materials are adequate for efficient production, oversee logistics for shipping and receiving, administer inventory management system and ensure product inventories are accurate.
- Performance Measurement: Develop performance and productivity metrics for all production areas and hold team members accountable for achieving these goals.
- Budget Management: Collaborate to develop projections and manage budget for Carbonated beverages ‘division’ as approved by the President, and Directors of Finance, and Planning and Procurement.
- Production Scheduling: Create schedules for RTD, brewing, cellaring, and daily operations, managing production staff to ensure schedules are met; Collaborate with Sales Manager and Lead Operators when developing production schedules to ensure demands are met and waste is minimized.
- Quality Control and Quality: Ensure the highest quality standards, by working with the production team to develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all aspects of production, maintenance and QA/QC.
- Sustainability and Process Improvement: Seek out innovative solutions to continuously improve RTD and brewing processes, performance and sustainability.
- University Degree or College Diploma preferred
- 2 years experience managing and leading a team
- 2 years experience in manufacturing, RTD experience preferred
- Experience in GMP/HACCP
- Budget management
- WHMIS, Forklift, and First Aid certificates an asset
- Lift up to 50 lbs and perform repetitive tasks
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement