About this role
We’re hiring a EA to India Head for our client into Russian Railways, to join their growing team. This is a 1 year and extendable contractual position in Delhi
- Management of all facts of contract development from vendor development, coordinating T&C of contracts to executing and resolving conflicts;
- Initiation and control of all payments to service providers and purchases in 1C: Enterprise (Russian accounting software);
- Acting as a communication channel between the parent company, Russian sister companies and Indian companies;
- Book keeping;
- Keeping daily track record of all expenditures, payment deadlines, documentation compliance, etc.;
- Maintenance of MIS reports (credit balances) for chartered accountants and auditor’s perusal;
- Technical translations – on request;
- All administrative and back-end office operations and documentation;
- Handling the routine correspondence and documentation;
- Handling confidential and sensitive materials;
- Assisting India Head in performing the daily office routines.
- Most importantly, she/he should be a team player!
- Willingness to work in compliance with Russian and Indian standards;
- Excellent knowledge of Russian, English and Hindi (spoken and written);
- Good proficiency in MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Power Point;
- High standards of professionalism as you will be working closely with government authorities and corporate;
- Strong communication, organizational and time management and leadership skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Disha Mehta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement