About this role
We’re hiring a Regulatory Publisher for our client, a Canadian Pharmaceutical company, to join their team. This is an 18 month opportunity with possibility of extension
Authoring documents across all disciplines to develop and maintain a comprehensive set of e-submission document templates that are fully compliant with Health Canada eCTD requirements.
Helps to author, develop and/or collaborate on SOPs and Work Instructions for the Publishing and Electronic Document Management System.
Supports the preparation of high-quality regulatory submissions, including evaluation of data, regulatory strategy and project coordination according to predefined timelines.
Provides other administrative regulatory support as needed
- Experience in publishing, and validation of electronic regulatory submissions, including New Drug Submissions (NDS’s), Abbreviated New Drug Submissions (ANDS), Drug Identification Number Submissions, Notifiable Changes, and medical device applications and amendments.
- Excellent communication skills; written and oral French and English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- B.Sc. in life science discipline or equivalent
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement