About this role
We’re hiring a Risk Based Integrity Engineer for an energy company located in Lloydminster, for an 11-month contract.
This position supports the development, implementation and sustainment of the Risk Based Integrity Management (RBIM) Program for pressure equipment and pressure piping. This includes providing technical support and coordination to all parties involved in the program as well as developing and implementing processes and procedures. Travel will be required occasionally.
- Lead and/or support Risk Based Integrity Management (RBIM) implementation (baseline).
- Lead and/or support facilities actively practicing RBIM methodology (sustainment).
- Lead / assist in the developing and then continuously improving of the RBIM processes, procedures and templates.
- Support Corrosion Study (Corrosion Control Document (CCD))
- Lead Production Loss Consequence (PLC) determination.
- Lead initial Risk Assessment determination.
- Materials, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or Technologist
- Professional Status (P.Eng or Professional Licensee) (non-professional status will be considered a level below their related experience)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the field of Risk Based Integrity Management in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry (less than 5 years working in the direct capacity of this role will be considered a level 1 or 2 as appropriate). Experience includes:
- RBI implementation and/or sustainment experience.
- Owner / Operator experience; operating facility exposure.
- Experience with integrity software tools; (LR Capstone and/or Mistras PCMS would be an asset).
- Working knowledge of API 510, API 570, API 571, API 574, API 579, API 580, API 581, API 650, API 653, and API 970.
- Inspection/reliability, risk assessments and risk-based inspections, condition assessment, failure analysis, failure investigation, corrosion control and mitigation, and fitness of service assessments for pressure equipment and piping.
- Willing to relocate to Lloydminster.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and integrity related workshops / sessions with many operational stakeholders.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead McLaughlin is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement