About this role
- Engage contractors and applicable third party organizations with a professional approach and maintain a good working level relationship;
- Fully conversant with COMPANY discipline specific, facility related technical specification requirements;
- Review contractors documented quality deliverables in accordance with the requirements and expectations of COMPANY and provide clear, concise output to the applicable quality focal point;
- Evaluate the suitability of products and processes at key stages against the prescribed specification requirements;
- Continuously monitor the quality of works in progress at site and at the fabrication workshop against the applicable COMPANY technical specifications;
- Ensure that all material and equipment is properly controlled in a manner which prevents degradation of the material properties;
- Ensure that contractor processes and procedures are properly and effectively implemented;
- Perform material/ equipment site receipt inspection with additional visual and dimensional examination (where practical) to confirm suitability and fit for purpose;
- Ensure that the latest revision of project quality documentation is available and that records of product and process conformance are maintained in accordance with the document and record control requirements;
- Prepare a daily report summarizing the salient inspection points and quality concerns and coordinate directly with the assigned quality focal point regarding any significant issues identified;
- Manage and participate in site quality verification activities (i.e. Quality Walkabout and Procurement Surveillance) and document results using the applicable inspection report template;
- Record and facilitate the follow-up of product related non-conformance results;
- Recommend topics to be covered during the annual quality training program and prepare discipline quality specific training material when requested by the quality focal point;
- Act as the ‘eyes and ears’ of COMPANY project management team to ensure that COMPANY quality requirements and expectations are fully satisfied;
- Familiar with the COMPANY company health, safety and environment requirements and ensure that they are adhered to during project activities.
- Engineering Diploma or equivalent;
- CSWIP 3.2 senior welding inspection certification;
- Level II NDT certification (PT, MT, UT, RT interpretation) – SNT-TC-1A/CP-189 or equivalent, such as PCN/BISNT;
- Level II Painting Inspection certification (BGAS/CSWIP);
- Knowledge of ASME, API, ASNT, NACE etc. Codes/ Standards;
- Familiar with ISO9001 quality assurance principles and practices. Lead auditor qualifications preferred;
- 10 years of experience in project related quality control activities for EPC oil and gas projects;
- Extensive experience in offshore and onshore installation and testing of piping systems, valves, static and rotating equipment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha