About this role
- We’re hiring a Junior Executive/ Officer (EHS) for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team;
- This is a 9 months contractual position in Panipat location.
- He should be able to handle site EHS and assist site EHS head at EPC project site;
- He should be able to work independently during shifts;
- 90% focus on field safety & 10% on EHS documentation;
Nature & Scope
- He should be able to Coordinate with multiple sub-contractors to maintain MPW-IND & Client EHS standards at site.
- BE/BTech or Diploma in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical with 5 Years’ experience in Construction, installation / commissioning field. 1 Year diploma in industrial safety from any State/Central Govt. board of technical education approved / Recognised institute;
- Have handled civil foundation works, mechanical erections activities;
- Should able to understand all communications, specifications, Standards, Manuals and procedures;
- Delivering induction training & competency check of workmen;
- Candidate must have hands on experience in different safety Inspections (Construction equipment, lifting tools & tackles, power tools) at site;
- Basic Knowledge of scaffolding & electrical safety;
- Have handled height works, hot works, Confined space, heavy Lifting, LOTO & related permits;
- Conducting on job safety trainings;
- Preparation of reports, Documentation (MS Office – Excel, word, & Power point);
- Experience in construction of RCC chimney is desirable;
- Identifying of Unsafe acts/Unsafe conditions and record making;
- Preparation of Hazard identification risk assessments (HIRA), audit/inspection reports;
- Communication skills with client & contractor;
- Organize and Carry out/co-ordinate Inspections with subcontractors;
- Leader ship Skills to get the HSE reequipments complied form Subcon and CE;
- Never give up attitude, confident in natural;
- Strong decision-making Stop work when found unsafe acts & conditions by coordinating with Site EHS Head;
- Shall coordinate & follow-up with sub-contractor safety team & staff for closing of site observations;
- Coordination for different safety programs;
- Should be able to understand the Legal requirements and initiate actions to comply;
- Good analytical skills, to evaluate the Audit Nonconformities, identify Root cause initiate corrective action plan;
- Good Investigation skills;
- Knowledge in improvement tools.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement