About this role
ICSS Engineer - Contract day rate - 12-months - Darwin
Brunel Australasia are seeking skilled ICSS Engineers for a onshore (residential) position based in Darwin, NT.
This is a residential role in Darwin supporting shutdown activities related to the offshore facility.
As the successful applicant you will be tasked with the coordination of initiatives to reduce alarm KPIs to target levels.
- Coordination of initiatives to reduce alarm KPIs to target levels, including regular interfacing with Operations and Maintenance to understand sources of alarm issues, ensure correct usage of alarm shelving capability and to drive the implementation of any corrective works in field
- Working with site facility's Engineering teams to identify potential improvements in dynamic and static alarm suppression and any other alarm management approaches
- Monitoring and Reporting progress against KPIs and status of ongoing activities to facility team leads/technical authorities
- Ad-hoc site support in field instrumentation and package controls areas if/as required
- Market rate paid with uplift
- End-to-end support from Brunel's talent acquisition team from initial engagement through to final demobilisation from location. At Brunel we pride ourselves on our retention rates - we work hard to secure a seamless transition to your next role.
- Client may consider FIFO option as an alternative - APPLY NOW to discuss options
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ossie Daniels is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane