About this role
About this role
Brunel is currently searching for an HR Analyst for a direct hire role with our client in Miami, Arizona.
The HR Analyst will play a critical role on the Employee Services Team collecting, structuring, analyzing and reporting on HR processes and data for strategic workforce planning and talent analytics. The HR Analyst will partner closely with Employee Services Team Members to support and coach all leaders and employees to achieve an Employer of Choice Culture, ensure compliance with HR related laws, policies, procedures and the application of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
The HR Analyst will define the problem and leverage data to solve it using the following skills: business acumen, data analysis, relationship management, HR expertise, communication and consultation, HR systems and implement experience, and global/cultural awareness.
- Develops standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Researches, analyzes, and presents data as assigned on a regular basis.
- Builds tools to bring our workforce insights to leaders and a wide audience to drive strategic actions from workforce data and insights.
- Assists in the creation of communication materials and presentations to support analysis, implementation of programs, and process updates.
- Conducts job evaluations and conducts comp analysis and review of new and/or existing roles; partners with Employee Services and line management to gather information and communicate results.
- Assists with the implementation of a new HR system to include maintaining and updating HR System and reporting on its capabilities, as well as manage ongoing performance and development of HR systems.
- Delivers tactical and operational coaching and support to leaders to identify, prevent, mitigate or resolve HR related issues in a real-time environment.
- Coaches, leads and/or assists with the investigation and disciplinary process as required and in a manner appropriate with the ongoing development of onsite leaders.
- Identify, support and implement HR initiatives that optimize existing business systems, processes and practices to improve performance.
- Provide input into the HR planning and forecasting processes.
- Deliver against agreed upon HR targets and budgets.
- Behave in a way that demonstrates support of company’s Vision and Values: Always Accountable, Execute with Excellence, Deliver Results and Work Responsibly.
- Responsible for but not limited to all tasks/duties assigned or required.
- Degree in Human Resource, Social Sciences or Business Management.
- Detailed knowledge of HR theories and practices.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressing HR experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant data analytics experience.
- Experience with data visualizations using either R/Tableau/PowerBI.
- Experience with statistical modeling and descriptive statistics
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all employees to achieve goals.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, coaching, written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. employment law including unemployment claims, immigration, and EEOC statutes.
- Experience researching HR topics and preparing a thorough, yet concise analysis of the findings including recommendations.
- Experience with an HRIS implementation is critical, especially with ADP.
- Expert in all Microsoft Office products.
- Mining or heavy industry experience an asset.
- MUST be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
Position offers a competitive salary and short term annual incentive bonus. Along with a superior benefits package, our client offers a generous 401K match, Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Share Purchase Plan, vacation, PTO, paid holidays and more. Work schedule is in-office on a 4-10 schedule Monday thru Thursday with 3 day weekends every week!
Join the Brunel Family
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit