About this role
Our client is the leading National Construction Contractor with an enviable track record in completing a range of projects within the commercial & government sectors. Due to a number of recent project wins they are now looking for a Foreperson / Safety Officer to join their team on a permanent basis, reporting to the Construction Manager you will be responsible for the successful management of trades on site with a focus on Safety as this is a dual role.
If you are looking for a role where you will be an integral member of the team and have the opportunity to push your career forward with the support of a stable, friendly and highly experienced team, this could be the role you are looking for.
- Lead, direct and organize trades onsite
- Provide advice on Safety and Safe work practices whilst on site
- Provide site access and coordinate deliveries
- Manage quality delivery
- Ensure all works are completed as per plans, specifications and timeline
- Manage Health & Safety requirements on site including inductions, SWMS review, record keeping, risk assessments, site safety
- Attend weekly project progress meetings with the client
- Cert IV in OHS or above is essential to the role
- Experience in the delivery of projects in excess of $5 million
- The ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional man management and communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent people skills with the ability to foster strong business relationships
If you are interested in this opportunity then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining and Oil & Gas industries.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simon Hart is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth