About this role
- Maintain a safety driven approach to Engineering Change and Process Design Management to ensure compliance with all relevant statutory requirements, Company and Industry codes and standards, and HAZOP actions;
- Owner and developer of TA framework;
- Owner and developer of engineering standards and framework;
- Engineering assurance of all projects through stage gate reviews;
- Business owner of the Master Services Agreement MSA;
- Manage all Khor Mor Process Engineering issues related to plant performance and efficiency, trouble shooting and unit optimisation, via process monitoring and working closely with the Operations Superintendent to manage overall plant optimisation of gas and liquids production;
- Deliver, minor capital projects, and manage engineering change to all areas of the Khor Mor operations as necessary to ensure continued safe production reliability and delivery;
- Provide strategic leadership and planning capability to the engineering and site operations, and actively participate in the Khor Mor Operations Management team to provide hardware and system improvements to drive engineering value across the Khor Mor production delivery process.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, Petroleum Engineering (Western education preferred);
- Experience in multidiscipline engineering teams in the O&G industry;
- Strong understanding of process safety and barrier management.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement