About this role
Brunel are currently looking for experienced Construction Electricians for our client completing camp expansion at BHP Warrwandu based in the Pilbara.
- LOCATION: BHP WARRAWANDU
- DATES: Immediate – Estimated to go to June 2021
- ROSTER: 3/1
- HOURS: 12 hours per day
- SCOPE OF WORKS: Camp Construction
- PAY: $42.50 per hour + PENALTIES + $4 per hour site allowance + $4 per hour PIP + $70 per week redundancy + annual leave and sick leave accrue
- ***Super is paid on 38 hours per week***.
- Camp Construction experience
- BHP Inductions
- Electrical workers induction version 2 (EWI v 2)
- Fire Extinguisher Training (RIIERR201A) - Must be valid (4 Years)
- CPR/LVR - Must be valid (1 Years)
- Provide First Aid Certificate - Must be valid
- Construction Safety Awareness Card (White /Blue)
- Australian Drivers Licence (Must be Australian Licence) - Must be valid Colour Both Sides
- Copy of Australian Passport
- Electrical Trades/ Licence - Must Be Valid
- Working at Heights preferred
Referral program, salary packaging incl. options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rachelle Mclean is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement