About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Electrical Supervisor based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice
- Direct work of his workforce and serve as headman in his area of responsibility;
- Ensure availability of tools and use of safety gear for himself and his workforce;
- Mindful of Safety of his workforce and himself and follow all safety regulations on the job.
- Perform and direct maintenance, troubleshooting, modification & repair of Electrical equipment's in allocated area (Field/Control rooms, Buildings);
- Direct Foreman and other lower manpower on day to day routines / breakdown and Preventive Maintenance Programs;
- Assist where necessary;
- Carry out any modifications requested;
- Assist Engineer in preparing daily/monthly progress reports and drawings updating;
- Requisition Electrical spare parts, tools and test equipment;
- Request assistance if deemed necessary during the execution of the job (Normal S/D / GRTA);
- Perform proper handover of unfinished priority work when shift is completed.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- Three-year Diploma – equivalent to Higher National Diploma (HND) – in the field of electrical engineering from a technical training institute recognized at national level.
- Be able to write, read and speak in English fluently;
- A minimum of Twelve (12) years continuous heavy industrial Electrical Maintenance experience (preferably in petrochemical or an allied field) in the field of HV/MV/LV Switchgears, Motor Control centers and Lighting systems including repair, troubleshooting & modification work;
- Must be fully conversant with the field interpretation of electrical wiring / layout diagrams;
- Must be able to use various electrical testing equipment on MV/LV systems with minimum supervision;
- Must have sound working knowledge in record keeping, manpower and resource allocation and their control etc.;
- Should be fully aware with Area Hazardous Classification.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait