About this role
For our client, licensor company for Amur Gas Project, we are searching for the Commissioning Engineer
- Drawing up the Programs for Commissioning and report it to the Site Manager in advance in order to prepare the delivery and Mechanical completion of the Plant;
- Preparing of detailed instructions for Commissioning and Start up, and all pertinent manuals in co-ordination with the Vendors Assistance, the Site Manager and the Client. He/She shall consider detailed requirements by Contract specifications, and advise to the Site Manager on each of these stages (and its requirements);
- Coordination and control of all the activities of Commissioning supported by the Construction Supervision team;
- Regular reporting on the progress of Commissioning;
- To attend co-ordination meetings with the Subcontractors and Vendors to deal with any matter referring to Commissioning stages, as required;
- In close collaboration with the Client, the Commissioning Manager identifies the Systems that must receive special treatment, such as chemical cleaning, steam cleaning, drying, etc. and checks the acceptance criteria (defined by Client).
- Relevant experience in EPC oil&gas projects not less that 10 yrs.
- Permanent location in Russia within 8-12 months
- Position in the most significant Russian project
- International team
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Olga Tyryshkina is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Russia Moscow
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement