About this role
We’re hiring a Clinical Trial Administration Coordinator for full time opportunity with our highly successful global, research-driven pharmaceutical company who embrace many cultures and diverse societies.
This is currently a remote based role but will require you to be in the office after covid.
Overview of the role will be to provide administrative support to assigned clinical trials as directed by the Local Clinical Monitor.
- Collect, review and log study documents from investigator site personnel in preparation of study start-up. Organize and attend investigator meetings.
- Set-up, enter, update and monitor investigator site information in CTMS including names, addresses, contact numbers, recruitment numbers, completion dates, etc.
- Prepare correspondence between Local Clinical Monitor and investigator as directed by CML.
- Advanced administrative skills attained through post-secondary education combined with3 years business experience at a senior/administrative level.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal (both internal and external) written and oral communication and negotiating skills combined with excellent time/project management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of PC software, including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Practical experience in a clinical research environment is an asset.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- High degree of confidentiality and attention to detail is required.
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto