About this role
We’re hiring a Civil Engineer for our client, a large mining company, to join their Water Engineering team. This will be a 6 month contract position with the opportunity to become a full-time employee.
- Team leadership and coordination of design disciplines
- Leading Safety in design and actioning HAZID reviews
- Geotechnical assessment and preparation of technical specifications
- Positive and proactive involvement in HSE performance
- Developing estimates, identifying the risks and opportunities
- Hydraulic Engineering and Flood inundation mapping 2D and 1D
- Basis of design, Scope of work, design Specification and schedules for tender
- Basic to detailed understanding of hydrological assessments
- Earthworks and Drainage design of roads and rail alignments, processing and non-processing facilities
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jeremy Stevenson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement