About this role
- The business development manager will have to identify the local decision-makers and decision process in the energy sector and the related services such as: Utilities, Customers, Partners, Competitors, International organizations, French Entities, Local Entities (Ministries, Fund Development Entities);
- The Business Development Manager will have to define a strategy to develop and maintain his/her network with the main stakeholders and key counterparties. He/She also has to involve the managers of the International Division for contacts, events or during any other business opportunity;
- Based on a strong knowledge of COMPANY offers, references and expertise including the new offers (R&D, “new business”…). He/She has to identify the counterparties needs in order to change them to a real business opportunity. Therefore the Business Development Manager will contribute to the development of ‘’new businesses’’;
- The business development manager is in charge of the commercial contacts with the clients during the prospection phase and most of the time, he/she will be involved in the negotiation phase;
- The business development manager liaises with the other entities of the COMPANY in the region as per the coordination insured by the International Division;
- The business development manager provides regular reports about his/her mandate in the region (to be defined by the management in order to contribute to build a transversal view of the area business opportunities);
- The business development manager take into account the experience of project development and management of the International Division and COMPANY entities, subsidiaries or business units in the region;
- The business development manager contributes to the Group strategy definition in the region (frequent feedback about business opportunities based on market analysis, development axes …);
- The business development manager is frequently in a position to represent EDF where He/She is involved. Thus He/she is a support to the group's strategy and contributes to its influence;
- The business development manager provides regular reports about his/her mission/objectives in the region and proposes new orientations to develop the business opportunities in the region.
- Bachelors Degree;
- 10-15 years of work experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha