About this role
• Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities;• Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices;
• Follow-up the 3D models of Batch3 WHP done by EPC contractor.;
Review and comment the 3D models, address all punches to contractors with resolution proposals. Develop and update punch list registers with each contractor, report regularly resolution progress to Management. Review the punch point clearance proposals made by contractors, define their acceptability with COMPANY involves parties (engineering, operations, etc.). Remain pro-active in proposing solutions to clear the punch points;• Organize and animate internal COMPANY 3D model reviews with engineering disciplines in order to capture comments and clashes, to ensure compliance with discipline requirements and COMPANY specifications;
• Ensure the models are developed in accordance with COMPANY standards, project specifications, procedures, HSE requirements, within time frame while maintaining the highest work quality. In particular, ensure escape ways and safety devices are modelled in compliance with safety requirements;• Focus on access, handling and maintainability of the various equipment. Lead the review the handling philosophies and dedicated handling reports, ensure compliance with vendor requirements;
• Define and ensure application of 3D model development and review procedures, define progress and milestones criteria for 30%, 60%, 90% model reviews;• Follow-up of engineering development activities progress related to piping/valves/vessels (PVV) engineering systems by the contractors, the LLI and packages vendors (as applicable) for the Major Projects. The scope of activities will both concern green field (new development) as well as brownfield activities (on existing platforms). The activities include the review and comment of engineering and vendor documentation to ensure compliance with design dossier, safety concept, SOD, COMPANY specifications, Corporate standard and HSE regulation, international codes and classification society rules (when applicable);
• Promote cost-saving and weight saving solutions in the design, promote design alternatives to optimise schedule, ensure that the design is standardized across the various wellhead platforms;• Check the quality of the engineering documents prepared by the Contractor(s) and his subcontractor(s) & vendors, provide comments in due time and approve via PRODOM the documentation promptly, in accordance with contract procedures and requirements;
• Check the incorporation of COMPANY comments by the Contractor(s) and his subcontractors / vendors in subsequent submissions;• Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters during Feed & detailed design developments; typically 3D model development, layout reviews, etc…;
• Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality;• Keep a pro-active attitude in front of future interlocutors (contractors, vendors, etc.);
• Attend meetings with potential bidders, as required, during various stage of FEED & EPC CFT;• Assist in the finalization of contractual documents;
• Review and suggest to management possible design solutions and strategies related to brownfield tie-ins scope in relation with PVV and handling engineering scope;• Identify potential deviations from the COMPANY referential and report these to the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement;
• Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects are considered in the design performance;• Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with Contractors, and in specific ad hoc meetings as required by management;
• Provide technical answers to technical queries and provide support in deviations requests related to PVV, handling engineering issues;• Request assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required;
• Participate in the HAZID/ HAZOP/ Project reviews sessions with COMPANY, Contractors and vendors teams and provide technical answers and clarifications;• Participate in inspections at site/vendor premises, as required;
• Ensure detailed progress reporting to project management;• Assist project management team to reply to various correspondence by providing technical support;
• Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors.
• Offshore experience is required;• Good knowledge of industry codes, standards and legislations on SSHE aspect;
• Familiar with 3D model software’s, AVEVA E3D, PDMS, SM3D, Navisworks, etc.;• Available for world-wide missions;
• Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha