About this role
• For development and implementation of a Package organization for smooth Project development and technical coordination;• For proper interface with other entities to properly and timely define the integration projects scope of works;
• For management of the Package in accordance with statement of requirements, COMPANY specifications and contractual requirements;• For delivery of high quality engineering dossier for FEED and future EPC phase;
• For fit-for-purpose design by Contractor that is constructible and that fulfils operational requirements and has low maintenance and running costs;• For execution of EPC in line with HSE, cost, planning and QA/QC objectives;
• For contract management with EPC regarding technical matters. Commercial and contractual matters assistance in close coordination with Phase 2 Project Manager;• For planning and formal requesting for internal technical reviews (Project technical reviews, SPOT, etc.) applicable during FEED, EPC and startup phases;
• For Project progress control (technical, schedule) and that the Project is executed in accordance with the organization’s safety regulations, with quality conformance and delivered within schedule;• For smooth and timely transfer of installation to the operations.
• Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum 5 years’ experience as Senior Project Engineer or Package Manager;• Experience within a project team: At least 10 years’ experience at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment;
• Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is preferred;• Experience in conventional offshore project development including T&I and subsea installation is preferred;
• Available for technical missions worldwide;• Familiar with Total General Specifications, Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards;
• Language: Fluent English;• Computer literate;
• Strong leadership skills and good communication skills;• Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment;
• Good analytical skills;• H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement