About this role
- Ensure adherence to all EHS Procedures and Standards and schedules are developed considering lessons learned and areas of improvement;
- Review and revision of Maintenance KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Scheduling related and follow-up to ensure compliance. Levels tasks as per Gated process & scheduling priorities as per available resources;
- Facilitates and reviews the draft of the 12 Week look-ahead;
- Consolidates Asset demands from the executable backlog (SAP user status RSCH/SCHD/INPG). Utilizes work outlook to identify and communicate peak resources utilization (High/Low);
- Integrates and consolidates in the 12 WLA plan all preventive & corrective maintenance (PM/CM) SAP work orders for stakeholders; Asset Maintenance, Centre of Expertise (COE) and Workshop & Support Services (WS & SS) tasks, during Gated Process period and/or Asset Maintenance scope of work during planned shutdowns;
- Provides insight analysis for resource levelling and utilization for all maintenance long termplans;
- Conducts quality checks to ensure tasks are properly planned and materials are available before inclusion in the 12 Week look-ahead;
- Facilitates gated driven process deliverable meeting to discuss work activity clash reviews, resources levelling and maximize campaigning activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- 7 years’ experience with direct maintenance in planning /scheduling within oil and gas industry, out of which 4 years spent as Planning and/or Scheduling roles.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elaine Nina S Gregorio is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Elaine Nina S Gregorio
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha