About this role
We’re hiring a Assembly Technician for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team. This is a permanent position in Pune location.
Verification of material received against work order, assembly as per GA drawing, testing as per test procedure and reporting all the details
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and schematics;
- Assemble and install either electrical, mechanical or hydraulic pneumatic components;
- Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place;
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies;
- Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools;
- Perform functional / continuity tests on completed assemblies;
- May prioritize work based on production schedule;
- Performs the assembly, start up, and function test of equipment systems;
- Troubleshoots systems, makes necessary repairs and any corrections to system;
- Perform another work-related task as required and assigned;
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies;
- Move the material along with all reports to next stage;
- Follow the duties assigned by supervisor and report if anything is going wrong.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of items as per drawings, work orders and as per production plan;
- Read and interpret assemble/hydraulic drawings;
- Inspect, clean, and install parts, equipment, and components according to assemble drawings and specifications;
- Ensure all components are clean when assembled and remain clean during entire assembly operation;
- Interpret and follow work order routing and operations;
- Utilize hand, hydraulic, and power tools;
- Drill and tap holes in structures and attach brackets, guards, etc. per the assemble drawing;
- Inspect and test installed parts for fit and performance; verify compliance;
- Install piping, hoses, tubing, spools, valves, etc. as required per the assemble drawing using proper torque/tightening procedures and techniques;
- Verify the calibration date of inspection tools, prior to inspection;
- Work as per procedure / Work instructions;
- Record all inspection results in respective format;
- Update WO status in ERP / on WO.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Assembly and Pressure Testing;
- Must be able to communicate in English;
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills;
- Basic computer skill.
- Assemble and Test mechanical or hydraulic pneumatic components;
- Timely completion of Assembly and Testing.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement