About this role
We’re hiring a Territory Manager for an animal health diagnostic company in GTA. This is a permanent full-time position with our client.
We are looking for a qualified sales professional to take on the territory management for our client’s diagnostic equipment in the Greater Toronto Area with a large, diverse base of veterinary establishments. They offer outstanding inside sales and applications support combined with an opportunity to work with a dedicated, professional, best-in-class team and rewards for excellence in sales and service.
- Maintains and utilizes expert product knowledge and highly effective selling skills in order to influence targeted animal health care professionals (AHCP) to support the use of promoted products.
- Executes brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Utilizes CRM tool to create pre-call plans to meet animal health care professionals' (AHCP) needs. Follows defined CRM business rules. Sells towards AHCP business needs and opportunities. Fosters AHCP network development and communication. Have accurate and timely follow-up discussions with AHCP. Uses appropriate BIVI Sales Training techniques to facilitate the AHCP decision making process.
- Analyzes territory information to optimize AHCP calls and create annual business plan for execution. Monitors local market conditions for changes that impact business. Develops plans to maximize speaker programs. Adjusts implementation plans on a regular basis (speaker mgmt., advocate development, etc.). Creates opportunities that meet both territory and brand tactics.
- Utilizes CRM tool and supporting analysis to plan activity, report and monitor samples, and maintain account and AHCP records. Completes all daily administrative responsibilities as directed by management. Successfully completes all Sales Training requirements Works with thought leaders, innovators and advocates supporting company products.
- Works with speakers, key opinion leaders for given topics and products. Provides feedback and follow-up to speakers and attendees. Initiates contacts and network-building among advocates and AHCP. Manages programs and budgets to stay within standards
- Completes all special projects as required by Company (i.e. mentoring, training, leadership of projects)
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales selling capital equipment
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in outside sales and tactical call planning.
- Documented history of exceeding quota
- Medical or Veterinary sales a plus
- Valid Driver’s license without moving violations is required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience managing a large territory
- Ability to travel overnight in territory
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and computer competency
- The ability to understand and successfully sell technical products
- Experience selling in an aggressive outside sales environment
- Self-motivated and highly driven with ability to work independently from a home office
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement